Drone Liability Insurance
A commercial drone operator in the UK, as a minimum, needs specialist public liability insurance to protect against legal liability for third party property damage or injury whilst using a drone as required by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Quartz can provide annual insurance quotes for the following covers:
Legal Liability to Third Parties:
- Compensatory damages in respect of accidental bodily injury (fatal or otherwise) caused by the UAV
- Compensatory damages to property caused by the UAV
Loss or damage to UAV:
- Replace or repair, accidental loss or damage to the UAV
- Includes disappearance if the UAV is unreported for 60 days
- Includes reasonable emergency expenses incurred for the immediate safety of UAV up to 10% of amount insured
- Includes Payload
- Includes Ground Station
- Includes Spares
If you wish to discuss any of these insurances – please call one of our team or complete & send to us the application form.