Skip to content
Sound boom operator hold microphone fisher

We have specific insurance schemes to assist individuals or companies contracted or working mainly for productions, including:

  • Equipment Insurance including Loss of Hire
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance

If you wish to discuss any of the above please call one of our team or complete & send us the contact form.

Back To Top